Monday, July 26, 2010

No time like the present

That goes for both of us.

I'm starting this blog today because I have reached a point in my life in which I want nothing more than to teach what I know and help people like you make changes and achieve your goals. With that said, I'm hoping you've stumbled across this blog because you've reached a point in your life in which you desire change. Something has got to give, but what exactly? Where do you begin?

I used to have those same questions. I can't begin to tell you how many times I stared into the bathroom mirror wondering what was wrong with me. Why couldn't I just get myself going? I was overweight and miserable. I hated my job. My dating life was a mess. Things were not looking good.

Fortunately, I was able to turn things around. With a new perspective on life, I was able to use techniques - many of which I developed on my own - to jump-start my life in the direction I wanted. I lost 50 pounds, went back to school, and all in all, turned my life around.

In the coming weeks and months, I will share with you many of these techniques that worked for me, as well as provide simple exercises, and quick and easy recipes you can do at home. My background is in sports, so for all you athletes out there, be on the lookout for ways to improve your mental game!

I'm still pursuing my master's in clinical psychology, so I don't quite yet have that piece of paper that would make me a "professional," but I'm a real person just like you who got real results, and in the end, results are what we're all after!

Welcome. I'm glad you're here. Physically and mentally, it's time to get healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment